Friday, December 19, 2008

Lykke Li


new entry: Lykke Li. fascinanta tipa. voce superba. versuri divine. melodii frumoase. stil unic. just see for yourself:

"having trouble telling how i feel
but i can dance, dance, dance
couldn't possibly tell you how i mean
but i can dance, dance, dance

so when i trip on my feet look at the beat
the words arewritten in the dust
when i'm shaking my hips look for the swing
the words are written in the air"

(Dance, dance, dance)
"hands down i'm too proud for love
but with eyes shut it's you i'm thinking of"

"eye to eye, thigh to thigh"
"i think i'm a little bit, a little bit
a little bit in love with you
but only if you're a little bit,
a little bit, a little bit in love with me"

"and for you i keep my legs apart
and forget about my tainted heart"
(a little bit)
"Then I'll be the rythm and you'll be the beat
And love, the shoreline, where you and I meet"

(Melody & desire)
"you can't hold me back once i've had some"
(breaking it up)

"I can't write in swedish. It's really hard for me. English, it's much more poetic. There's much more words if you wanna talk about loneliness or love." Lykke Li

No comments: